Just because the winter is over it doesn’t mean you can’t have a slice of Marmalade during the next few months.
Keep yourself zesty and in good spirits by joining Millie in one of her online classes.
Millie who runs Wavehunters Fitness based in Polzeath during the summer months has two options for you to jump in, on and around one of her sessions.
Is via her Instagram channel. Please note you do need Instagram to take part in these sessions.
- 20/25 mins HIIT classes for all levels and abilities.
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Starting at 8am.
- Includes a quick warm up / cool down and of course the main workout!
They are completely free. All you need to do is follow @wavehuntersfitness on Instagram and get ready to join in at 8am on those days.
The videos will remain visible online (unless the Cornish internet plays a devilish hand) so if you can’t make the live sessions then do not worry – they are there for you to do at a later time that suits you!
If your looking for a more interactive or full workout then there are:
- Zoom classes every Tuesday and Thursday.
- 9.30am and 5 pm.
- These classes tick all the boxes – cardio, resistance and core.
- Some are quite high tempo some are slow and sweaty!
- All you need for this class is space, some hand weights and an abs mat.
The class workout is sent out the evening before so you will be able to print off the workout or get yourself mentally prepped for coming up!
There is always a variances for the main moves to make them easier (or harder….)
These classes are £5 per session.
To join these all you need to do is email – email@example.com for more details and Millie will take you the rest of the way!