Team Marmalade News…….
Marmalade Ski School 2016,17 Team News!
What’s new and newsworthy with our delightful little band of ski instructors we hear you cry?
Here we go –
Roby Roberto Bobby Boy – gone native in the jungle.
- He’s gone travelling. Promises he’ll be back from Vietnam, Cambodia and other far flung places in time for lifts opening. A promise is a promise Roberto…….
Tommy – gone loco in the wine business.
- Smashing Wines – set up with two good friends of his. Importing organic, biodynamic, natural wines into his stomach (sorry I meant the UK and then for sale to you!).
Filippo – gone running.
- This kid is a lunatic. He lives half way up the Monte Rosa in Italy and enjoys running round Mont Blanc for fun! As well as looking after the family restaurant and preparing his home made grappa in time for the Marmalade season (we’re scared).
Jojo – gone Jayne Fonda.
- Recently taken her Personal Trainer exams and training. Will no doubt be a smash hit at that as well!
Del – gone to daddy day care.
- Holly (D’s wife) and Del had their first child arrive this summer – a boy. He’s a welcome and brilliant addition to the squad!
Greg – gone ballistic Mav.
- Most recently went to Top Gun and had a flying lesson!! Watch out birds….
Nick – just gone…….
- Nick enjoyed a great holiday to Bali during the summer but he’s been head down working as an electrician and plasterer since then. You need a refurb? He’s your man.
Andy P – gone cycling.
- A solid summer spent in the saddle cycling round the Alps and enjoying Meribel for all she’s worth during the summer months.
Andy K – gone back to his roots.
- Bought a new house in Spain for him and his wife and just recently flew back to his home land of Australia. We think to go rob a bank and pay off his mortgage.
Millie Kerr – gone and joined Marmalade!!!
- That a girl!
Millie Kerr – Marmalade’s newest ski instructor
That last name may be a fresh one for you but we have known and loved Millie for several years now. Ever since she was a bar maid feeding (overfeeding) us beers back in the day.
A long time has past since then and she is now fully qualified, suitable experienced and raring to go!! She has an amazing teaching pedigree having taught water skiing and water sports down in Cornwall all her life. Millie comes to us from Magic in Motion where she has spent many good years plying and learning her trade. She is also a Personal Trainer and has her own little set up call Millie Kerr Fitness which is again based down in Cornwall.
A fantastic skier, a truly personable teacher and a much valued new member of our team.
We hope that over the course of this next winter or more you get a chance to spend some time with her.
What else what else can we tell you??
Not much except the whole team are very much looking forward to a whole load of this ……
More posts you might like
Meribel BASI Ski Instructor Training with Marmalade
January in Meribel and across the 3 Valleys – Meribel, La Tania, Courchevel – has been a challenging month for teaching skiing. Learning to ski has been faced with every…
Which ski 2016??
Time to upgrade your skis? “A bad workman always blames his tools!” Whilst this can be said about many things we could also say that sometimes the workman just brought…
New Skiing in Meribel, 3 Valleys
Skiing news from Meribel and the 3 Valleys. What has Meribel got up it’s little snowy sleeves for all us keen skiers and snowboarders this year? WIFI on the slopes…