You are provided with full board catering at Lyngen Lodge.
- Full buffet breakfast
- Bread and cereals
- Milk and yoghurts
- Fruit and vegetables
- Meats and cheeses
- Hot food like boiled/fried eggs and bacon
- Self made packed sandwiches for the mountain.
- Warm drinks from your thermos
- Afternoon Tea
- Tea, coffee, cakes, fruit and snacks
- 3 course meal or buffet served ca. 19.30.
- Wine, beer, spirits and bottled soft drinks at extra cost.
NB! Special dietary requirements need to be made known upon booking. We cater all types of diets.
Menus consist of the finest local produce available in the area. These include fresh fish, king crab, reindeer, lamb and beef.
Bar, alcohol and smoking:
Lyngen Lodge is a smoke free zone and as the lodge is licensed to sell and serve alcohol governed by Norwegian law it is not permitted to consume “duty free” alcohol in any public areas of the lodge (bedrooms only). Bar bills, laundry, shop purchases can be added to the weekly bill and paid in cash or credit card(Visa and Mastercard are accepted).
Read about Del’s experience of Lyngen Lodge in 2018.
To book on this course or for further information you can contact us or email us at email@example.com.